Meet Miss World 2011 Contestant - Norway - Anna ZAHL


    Miss World 2011 - Norway - Anna ZAHL

    PERSONAL INFORMATION

    Name : Anna ZAHL
    Age : 23
    Height : 170
    Languages : Norwegian & English

    BIOGRAPHY

    Anna is in her first year of University studying Business and Administration. She currently works as an assistant at a flower shop and enjoys keeping busy. Hobbies include: football, painting and singing. Anna can also play the guitar and the piano.

    INTERVIEW

    Tell us a little something about your Country ?

    The city I am from is small but it there are plenty of beautiful and natural surroundings. In the last ten years it gained the name, ‘The Blue City’.

    Describe yourself

    I like to keep busy and I am always in a good mood. I love to help out as much as I can and I have a good sense of humour.

    Personal Motto?

    Live, love, laugh.

    Favourite food ?

    Italian.

    Favourite Music / Books ?

    I like all types of music. My favourite books are written by Jo Nesbo.

    Do you have any pets?

    No, I do not.

    What is the proudest moment of your life or most memorable day?

    I cherish many memories but finishing my first year of Business and Administration. It made me really proud.

    Special Talents ?

    I can play the piano and sing alongside.

    source: (Thank you and credits to
    http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
    and all sources for the information and pictures)Source URL: http://fruitswallpaper.blogspot.com/2011/10/meet-miss-world-2011-contestant-norway.html
    Visit Fruits Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive